Work With Us
Witly is a marketing agency for makers.
We make physical products and digital marketing tools that matter.
Make it matter.
We are hiring:
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a Production Assistant to provide a variety of support to our production teams in screen print, embroidery, and direct-to-garment (DTG).
The role is for someone looking to work in a fun, fast-paced, creative environment, who thrives at multitasking and has a no-task-too-small work ethic.
- Stage products in accordance with the production schedule.
- Catch, stack and sort decorated products.
- Record and report quantities of rejected and acceptable garments.
- Ensure warehouse space and amenities are kept clean and tidy.
- Apply hang tags, size stickers, and product SKUs to apparel.
- Perform routine cleaning of assigned equipment and surrounding areas (sweeping, vacuuming, and garbage removal).
- Maintain finishing storage areas.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance (cleaning, degreasing, etc.).
- Assorted pre-production preparations (cutting Rags, sorting inventory, etc.).
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Compare packing lists to company purchase orders to ensure no items are missing.
- Perform quality control measures on received goods before they are decorated.
- Determine proper storage methods for deliveries and stock location.
- Ensure completed orders are counted, packed and shipped out in a timely manner.
- Run pick-up orders down to customers.
- Maintain rapport with shipping carriers.
- Retail fold garments and accurately follow fulfillment requests for applicable orders.
- Maintain an extremely high level of detail to ensure accuracy.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to respond in real-time.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different teams.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-management, multitasking and time management skills.
- Efficiently work within deadlines while staying up to date with changing job flow.
- Ability to lift and move boxes up to 50lbs regularly.
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING
6-month, full-time contract position, paid hourly.
Hours worked between 9:00AM and 5:00PM from Monday-Friday.
Wage is to be determined based on the individual's experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Subject Line: Production Assistant
Include what your favourite song or artist is right now.