Work With Us
Witly is a marketing agency for makers.
We make physical products and digital marketing tools that matter.
Make it matter.
We are currently looking for:
Seamstress / Embroidery Operator
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a new Account Manager to join our sales team!
At Witly, an Account Manager is tasked with building relationships with new and existing customers, understanding their unique needs, and ensuring that their orders are set up to exceed expectation on delivery.
The day-to-day of this role is fast paced, requiring a lot of multitasking, problem resolution, and a go-getter work ethic. From entering data and processing orders, to calls with customers to define their ‘Why’, to troubleshooting challenges, each day revolves around serving our customers well.
It may often feel like a never ending amount of work, but we do our best to ensure that it is fun and rewarding as well. If you love working with people and building relationships, juggling multiple tasks at once, and don’t mind spending your day behind a computer, this role may be for you!
• Managing inbound inquiry by website, email, phone, and social media in a timely manner.
• Work with management to develop and execute on prospecting strategies, identifying new sectors, channels and areas of business to pursue.
• Successfully guide new and existing customers through the sales cycle (lead generation, qualifying, demonstrate value, guide prospect understanding, deliver and support), in a timely, positive, and effective manner.
• Provide customers with accurate quotes and continued value added support until order is created.
• Work with multiple customers on a day-to-day basis, taking care of each customer’s unique needs, guiding and advising them through their order accordingly.
• Work with internal design and marketing teams to create materials, mocks, proofs, pitch decks, and various creative.
• Ensure materials provided by design and marketing teams meet customer timelines and needs.
• Develop and implement strategies that create account growth (expanding our customer base, increasing AOV, customer retention, etc.)
• Enter data accurately into Asana, Hubspot, and Quickbooks, ensuring that all details are clearly communicated to internal teams.
• Collect and confirm customer’s art details accurately. Ensuring files are suitable for production.
• Learn complex production techniques and communicate that knowledge to customers and internal teams.
• Work with our Production Manager to ensure orders are correctly produced by creating clear and concise purchase orders in a timely manner.
• Manage new and current client relationships by providing weekly, monthly and quarterly check ins to provide value and build rapport.
• Responsible for maintaining weekly, monthly and quarterly goals outlined by management.
• At least 3 years of experience as an Account Manager, Account Coordinator, or in Business Development.
• A natural at negotiating deadlines and pricing.
• Knowledge of apparel and promotional goods is a plus.
• Familiarity with CRM platforms, ideally Hubspot.
• Strong business development skills.
• Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
• Love helping others and are an all-around empathetic person.
• Ability to quickly build rapport with employees and customers.
• Enjoys a fast moving environment where things are always evolving.
• Have a no task too small attitude and are willing to wear multiple hats in a small team environment.
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING
This is a full-time position with 2 weeks vacation.
This role will be a hybrid of in office and remote.
Hours are worked between 8:30AM and 5:00PM daily.
Compensation is salary plus commission.
Salary to be determined based on the individuals experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Account Manager at 0123
In your email, tell us which of the accounts we work with appeals to you most, and why.