Work With Us
Witly is an apparel agency based out of the Cotton Factory in Hamilton, Ontario. We build products and platforms for brands with fans.
We are currently looking for:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
What We Need
Witly is currently seeking a new Social Media Manger to join our marketing team! Is that you?
At Witly, this role is tasked with providing support to its customers through the development of original content. The ultimate goal of this role is to increase web traffic and engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies for Witly, its brands, and its customers.
You will be responsible for implementing tactics that engage audiences (including organic and paid social), strategizing the distribution of social content through content calendars, and utilizing inbound marketing tactics effectively.
As manager, you will largely be responsible for copywriting (blogs, newsletters, captions, etc.), photo and video editing, some graphic design, SEO analysis, social media management, and will support the marketing director with strategy development.
• Document production processes culture and community of daily life at Witly.
• Research audience preferences and current trends for Witly, its brands, and its clients.
• Create engaging text, image and video content.Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
• Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
• Facilitate online conversations with customers all social media platforms (i.e., Google, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok) with a high response rate.
• Report on online reviews and feedback from customers.
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
• Oversee and optimize the layout of content on all social media accounts.
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, such as promotions and competitions.
• Management of all publishing platforms.
• Weekly social media reports with analysis for areas of improvement and future campaign strategy.
• Write accurate, grammatically correct, interesting, and SEO-tailored product descriptions, emails, blog posts, case studies, and other general web content to drive results to Witly, its brands, and its clients sites.
• Collaboration with other content contributors and team members to upload, copyedit and publish content.
• Support in graphic design for social media, posters, infographics and marketing materials.
• Support in A/B social testing and advertising designs and copy for Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Linkedin, and Google.
• Support in publishing content on Shopify sites.
• Provide support with pitching to the media and finding partnership with influencers.
• 1-2 years of proven work experience managing social media accounts.
• Post-secondary degree or higher in design, photography/videography, marketing, or communications.
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proofreading and grammar skills.
• Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
• Experience in social media advertising management: Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
• Multitasking and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of Canva or Adobe design is an asset.
• Knowledge of Mailchimp, Hubspot, Asana, and Shopify is an asset.
• PR or a Canadian Citizen required.
What We’re Offering
This is a full-time position, with a flexible schedule and paid time off. Hours will be worked between 8:30AM and 5:00PM daily. Salary to be determined based on the individuals experience.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: SM Manager at Witly
Include what your favourite song or artist is right now.
Thanks for spending some time with us.
We look forward to welcoming a new face to the team.